Perimeter lights not working need help

Ruben525

Ok so I asked about this in my status update and I have no clue what happen to my post so he's my new post sorry I just want to figure this out. So I'm trying to get the lights under my mirrors to work but they won't come on I just switched the bulbs to led bulbs but even before I switched them the stock bulbs would only come on every once in awhile. Is there any fuses to check or anything else I should try? My perimeter lights setting is turned on right now also I have a viper alarm if that matters.

Your wires probably didn't get switched. Led lights have polar ends meaning only one side is (+) and the other side is (-). They cannot be reversed in the socket or will not light. They are not the same as the factory festoon bulbs that you can install any old way. Glad you got it fixed though!

Your wires probably didn't get switched. Led lights have polar ends meaning only one side is (+) and the other side is (-). They cannot be reversed in the socket or will not light. They are not the same as the factory festoon bulbs that you can install any old way. Glad you got it fixed though!

Idk I just switched the plugs around and that was it