Parking

dark03SS

I have never understood that when i park a little bit farther away from everyone so i dont get door ding or anything like that and then when i come out from the store there is always cars that are parked right next to me.. i now have 2 door dings in the SSS within the last 2 weeks. People have no respect for other peoples stuff. Rant over

people see cars/trucks parked out like that and do it because they think its funny. i have had people tell me if the every see me park some where they will park really close to me. some times you just have to slip when opening the door.

;)

Happens all the time :rant: ...

I had parked at a Burger King away from everyone, next to a light pole. I was one foot out of the truck and an older guy comes whipping around in a dodge caliber hauling a trailer...turning left... but looking right... and swipes the ass end of my truck ripping the fender off his trailer with my bumper. :idiot:

It would've been even worse without my 2" ball sticking out of the hitch :angry:

I hate stupid people.

Yes same thing happens to me also. But I park my SSS and DD as far away as possible. But luckily have never got a door ding it the SS. I have in my old dd then I just put a big shoe print right on there door. I see it as a eye for an eye