I'm in Love

Down under

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Denali is very nice, If you have the money I say go for it. You wont regret it.

I remember years ago my dad was talking about moving to Australia, but he was so disappointed he could not get a Chevy 3500 with the diesel without paying the price of a house. Thats the thing I would not like about living there, but the rest of the cars there are so cool it might be worth it.

That Denali is very nice, If you have the money I say go for it. You wont regret it.

I remember years ago my dad was talking about moving to Australia, but he was so disappointed he could not get a Chevy 3500 with the diesel without paying the price of a house. Thats the thing I would not like about living there, but the rest of the cars there are so cool it might be worth it.

I hear you. The cars here are cool but most prefer our old muscle cars. Let me tell you there are some sweet rides here. Got a friend that has a 68 camaro with 40k paint job and still drives like he stole it. I have mad respect for those guys that have 150k in their cars and still drive them. If I was a single man here, bet you bottom dollar I'd have a Maloo Ute.

Being from Texas you just can't go wrong with a truck...lol

U know the number of ss I could buy with that money

Not too many if you have to convert them

Hate to talk for the op but he is from australia so he has to have right hand drive but none the less that thing is really nice id drive it thats for sure

Sorry I was not aware you are from down under and rhd makes total sense now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2