Help finding fuse for ignition

The_aSSet

So I think I've tracked my problem to the ign 1 pin (pin 19, pink wire) on my pcm connector, its supposed to be key on and crank voltage but when the key is on there is no voltage. So according to this schematic

http://m.ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=182418&d=1243988421

Its a 15 amp fuse in the underhood fuse block but it says bottom, what does that mean? is there other fuses besides the fuses that we normally see? I'm gonna check it out when I get home but just wanna see if anyone knows.

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

Ive used the scanner and have recorded to see if it would and checked dtc's but there's not really much to see if its actually doing anything, I didn't have any codes but it was reading my sensors because my passenger side o2 sensor is off and it was red on the screen

Under the dash next to brake pedal in the kick pad area. Has a nut fastening it in the center.

Didn't find anything in there, looked like all bcm stuff.

Looking through my Chilton manual it says that pin goes to that fuse but then doesn't go anywhere after that? Ill go over the schematics again to be sure. I'm stumped though.

There is only a few wires on your truck's OBD-II plug that function for the HPT communication. Reading from the top left of the plug, pin 1 and goes to pin 8. The bottom pins go from 8 to 16, reading like a book from left to right.

Pin 16 is your battery voltage and can be tested by taking a volt meter to it and a chasis ground. Check it to be sure you are seeing good voltage, both with the key on and key on with various components on.

Pin 4 is your chasis ground. Check that you have continuity on that pin and it isn't an open circuit.

Pin 5 is your signal ground. This is why I asked if you can use the VCM scanner to control timing and such ON THE FLY. If you can, this ground wire is most likely fine. With the engine running, see if you can use the VCM controls to shift up a parameter that you can recognize a real time change in...such as AFR. Advance AFR to like 19 and see if the truck stumbles and shuts off.

Pin 2 is you signal. For Gm it is a VPW signal and must operate between 3.5 to 7 volts. If it goes above or below, you will get a fault code when flashing from what I underrstand. I am not a PLC expert so take it for whatever it is worth...just another avenue to explore.

If you have another person with HPT nearby and has an unlocked year for your truck, try flashing with his cable. If it works, your cable is messed up. Have you committed a license other than your truck with your current IO cable? If so can you flash the other vehicle without issue?

Ill try those pins and see what I get, thanks.

And ill see if I can use the scanner, but the truck isn't running yet cause I still have the old procharger tune on there. I haven't tried cranking it because I want the new tune on there and my fuel pumps aren't priming when the key is on.

I can try it on my dads truck to see if its in the software or cable. im pretty sure I have a few credits left over.

I believe it should only have voltage during use (scanning / flashing) but I wouldn't mess with it during a flash. This is out of my comfort zone and I will have to defer to a computer guy...

Maybe the HPT forum??? or even EFILive forum.