Looking for another AWD SS

My truck was just officially totaled, so I am now on the hunt for another. Perfect world scenario would be to find another black one with a supercharger already under 100K miles for between 15 and 20K depending what all it has done to it already, the less I have to do to get it back to how mine was the better. Sunroof would be awesome too but I don't know how many AWD 2005s with one were made.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated, and does anyone know this truck at all, it's in San Francisco area which wouldn't be a bad drive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-SS-2005-CHEVY-SILVERADO-SS-V8-LS1-6-0L-SUPERCHARGED-AWD-/230877354582?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35c15cda56#ht_722wt_1165

sorry to hear about ur truck man, that would make me sick.... dont be to discouraged about looking all over the country because shipping a truck isnt as bad as you think.... i was looking to ship mine Cali to Tennessee so i didnt have to drive it back and i got quotes at around 800 bucks man so if you see a great deal you should look in to that or cheap plane tickets even to fly out and drive one back! good luck

That one in CALI you posted looks like a great deal. truck looks pretty good and decent miles with the supercharger. i ran a autocheck on it and its got a 92/100 score with 2 owners and no accidents. says ot was in vegas until 07 then went to michigan and last record was 11/22/2011 being registered there. haha sorry i got pretty deep, i run the internet marketing part of a dealership and use autocheck all day long

• 1 month later...

I've got a Black 2005 GMC Denali, sunroof, AWD, fully loaded, about 73K miles. I also happen to have a TVS1900 sitting in my shop that I could install as well or send with and you can install. I can also arrange for vehicle shipping to your door as well.

Let me know!

Kijiji ad id 425115313

Black 03 163000km (100000mi) 408 supercharged 4l80e. $18 000. Northern Alberta.

That ones just about what I want, how big a pain is it to get a vehicle shipped into the US though? I will have to get a hold of the guy once I have the claim finished.

Not sure if I want to do a Denali instead, even though it is essentially the same thing I think I still want an SS again. I will let you know if I decide to go that route.