dyno tuned

00 ssclone

what were they going to charge you ? live street tunes arent expensive (around 250-300) unless you want to see #'s. they SHOULD be able to tune your truck very well, being one of the biggest lsx parts distributors, but i believe in letting someone who specializes in GM trucks tune my truck. unless you have a lot of performance mods done to your truck, you wont benefit from a dyno tune unless you just want to see where you are. look into the sponsors who tune. that would be your best bet!

Texas Speed tuned my Procharged corvette. They did a great job. Real nice shop and a group of guys. I prefer a dyno tune. I have had street tunes and I always get better results and a better tune from a dyno tune.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

Cuz one of my friends got his heads, cam, stalled, ecsb truck and he said they didn't do him a good job that they sucked but idk I want to try them but don't want the same senerio to happen to me and more info would appreciate it