FS 2003 AWD Supercharged Silverado SS

Jokers SS

Hey Guys, I have an extended cab All Wheel Drive Supercharged 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS for sale with 46,xxx miles. I posted this for sale at the beginning of the year and received a lot of interest but I just couldn't part ways with it. Now we need a "family truck" so it's back up. I bought this truck exactly how it sits from a member on here (rice eater). The truck is victory red with 70 chevelle style matte black racing stripes and is sitting on 22 inch black Dale Earnhardts. At the heart of the truck is a 6.0L with a radix supercharger, 2.9 pulley, volant cold air intake with a custom ducted lower cold air, a custom ground blower cam from comp cams, PRC dual valve springs with titanium retainers, HPM Monster efan kit and 42lbs injectors which acutaly flow 56lbs. The truck also has a newer trans with a new converter and 300mm billet shaft built by a trusted local trans shop that many guys with hot rods use. The truck also has a newer DMP e cutouts and a corsa exaust. This truck sounds AMAZING and I get complements on the looks and sound of it everytime I drive it. This truck has alot of custom tuning done ..and is a Freak! It's gone a best of 12.300 at 111mph with a 1.67 60ft before the cam and Efans were installed. I honestly think this truck has 11s in it. This truck has embarassed pretty much everything out there. Corvette, Camaro, Mustang, Trans Am, Lightning and SRT everythings. It is very clean inside and out. I am selling this to buy a family vehicle. The only trades I'm interested in are a GMC Acadia or a Buick Enclave. They must be loaded, no base models. I'm asking $16,900 which is a steal! Truck is located in SE Michigan just outside of Detroit. Email me at [email protected] if interested. I have a ton of pictures I can email.

That is one hell of a price man!

SOMEONE BUY THIS TRUCK!

Just an FYI - I traded my truck in to a large dealer in my area. Had about 72K bone stock once i took the few things out i had.. Took me 2 weeks but they gave me 15k for it.