FS 2003 AWD Supercharged Silverado SS

Jokers SS

They shouldn't low ball! That truck is definitely worth your asking price and more! It has a sick headliner! Thanks for sending the pics! Stripes are nice and fit with that truck! How did you set up that headliner though! Looks awesome!

They shouldn't low ball! That truck is definitely worth your asking price and more! It has a sick headliner! Thanks for sending the pics! Stripes are nice and fit with that truck! How did you set up that headliner though! Looks awesome!

Thanks man. I can't take credit for it though. Rice Eater did everything to the truck. He did an awesome job and dumped a TON of $$$ into it.

Joker, your truck is amazing, you did everything I "wanted" to do to mine. Unfortunatly I am in the same position... But I can't go that low (Wife). I will be posting it for $19,500 but for Silverado SS Members only $17,500.

I have an 05' AWD with 126k most all hwy miles. Whipple SC, Cold Air intake on it with 42lbs injectors, new tranny, Dyno tuned, and a Chip Foose installed Stereo system with all components autographed. Recon LED Tails with a light bar. I am letting it go for $17,500. I bought this truck Brand new and Love the stock look of it. I also love the look of Carrera owners when they see my tailgate leaving them...lol. I am offering it to you guys first because I am, and always will be a loyal Chevy Truck Guy.

If your interested Please feel free to contact me. I will be Posting it on Craigs list in Sacramento in 1 week.

[email protected]...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey guys sorry to dig up an old post..but this was my old truck..just curious who bought it now? are they a member? ugh cant belive it got sold so cheap someone got a hell of a deal.. im glad I didn't see this or I would have bought it back hahaha