Sick Pic..

super88

you look like a douche...

take that however u want, just telling you what some won't...

-Rob

hey man, how you know if this dude is a douch or whatever, sounds like ur a douch for just saying that, and only shows how ignorant you really are, u may be telling him what others wont, but it's not ur place to do so ! consider other peoples feelings this is what this site is all about right? Edited by Chulo (see edit history)

Well said brother. This site is all about learning a little sharing a little and making some good friends. Maybe some people should have paid more attention to there mom and kept their top lip stuck yo their bottom lip if they don't have nothing nice to say. Were all diffrent and don't like all the same things and thats all fine and well. A little Respect for your fellow members isbt to much to ask.

hey man, how you know if this dude is a douch or whatever, sounds like ur a douch for just saying that, and only shows how ignorant you really are, u may be telling him what others wont, but it's not ur place to do so ! consider other peoples feelings this is what this site is all about right?

Oh sorry I thought this website was to talk about trucks and share information on them, not to stroke each others ego and being careful to not ever hurt a persons feelings. Like I said it's the internet, everyone gets it at one point or another. Those TWO posts weren't even that bad man, you should see other forums.

Really ^^ He thinks it's cool and if others don't maybe you shouldnt say anything just out of respect for Someones feelings.. Just saying..

So when a ricer in a Honda civic with 3 fart cans and 7 fender vent sick on emblems comes up and asks me if I like his car, I should tell him it's the nicest car ever? No. I'm going to tell him it's a ricey pos.

Edited by ThatTallCanadian (see edit history)

That's prob what I would say too. But that's not my point a ricer isn't your fellow member. I'm just saying that if people don't like it they shouldn't cut the guy down. He likes it and thought he would share (but didn't ask for the dumbass comments) we can argue this all day long, but you guys are better than that I assume.

That's prob what I would say too. But that's not my point a ricer isn't your fellow member. I'm just saying that if people don't like it they shouldn't cut the guy down. He likes it and thought he would share (but didn't ask for the dumbass comments) we can argue this all day long, but you guys are better than that I assume.

x2 couldnt have said it better myself!! Edited by Chulo (see edit history)

wow i didnt think those comments were serious i was under the impression you knew them and they were breaking your balls. but either way you shouldnt leave over it make fun of them for being tool sheds with cheese avatars or something