Fuse for OBD port?

matt 2k12

Hi yall, long story short, I bought an accessory for my Valentine One called a Savvy that plugs into the OBD II port and powers the unit and also decreases volume based on speed coming from the PCM. But for some reason the system is not working on my truck. I tried it on an Altima right next to the truck and it worked. When I swapped it over to the truck, didnt work.

I am thinking it is a fuse with the OBDII port but I dont know what fuse it is. I went with this accessory because my A/C plug in seemed to quit working. I also sent in the V1 for repair when the Savvy didnt work, so I know the V1 is good. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Do you think it is a fuse or something different keeping it from powering up there? Is it anything to do with my locked PCM? My Cornwell Tools diagnostic reader always worked in that port, no problem. Don't have it anymore for testng of the port. Anyone else ever ran into anything like this?

http://valentineone.com/savvy/