No gears after alarm install

I took my sss to a local electronics shop. Truck as been driving well, no shifting problems or anything. After the elec shop got done installing the new alarm/remote start system the truck wont go into reverse or any other gear! Has anyone experienced anything like this? What could it be?

I install autostarts on fords all the time at the dealership i work at, and not saying its their fault or a coincidence, but improper installation or programming will cause a no start problem. Usually because of the neutral safety switch or something with the passive anti-theft system. But as far as a start, but no gear select issue, i would look into the brake switch wire at the BCM/Fuse block, which is where im sure they spliced in the autostart module wires. They may have tapped the wrong wire or a poor connection.

In order for the transmission to be allowed to shift into gear, the brake pedal switch must have a signal to the BCM.