HID question

Most people just go lows, I have both highs and lows. When you flick the switch to highs it takes them a while to warm up. Also, you can't flash your highs with hids. It's also a great idea to do the four high mod with hids to keep them from constantly switching on and off, when you go from low to high and back.

Agreed. I also have both Highs and lows. Like said, do the 4 hi mod. I only use the brights when I know I can have them on for more than a few seconds so I dont burn up the ballasts and bulbs. If you use your brights and have them on more then a minutes or so then its a great addition, otherwise if your brights arent on much dont bother.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

I think the 4 High mod is necessary any time you are running HID's. Since it takes time for the HID's to warm up.

Before my High 4 mod i was driving at night and it was cold and raining, I ran my highs for a long time, then I came around the corner and there was another car, I switched to my lows and I could not see a thing, and I almost drove off the road at 65 mph. After that I immediately did the High 4 Mod and have not had a problem since.

I have HID's in my Highs and Lows, but I would recommend just the lows. Having them in your highs is nice an bright but sometimes its better to have a nice regualr bulb in your highs since it takes time to warm up