weird exhaust noise

RickRolled

wow didn't know everyone hated flowmasters that much I figured true dual wouldn't sound too bad. I got the corsa muffler used off a guy so not sure how I could get just a new corsa sport? they also got dynomax and magnaflows at the shop any opinions? don't really want to have deal with ordering some borlas either

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they have the dynomax x flow get that I had that on my SS after the flow crapper rotted off!! Awesome sound and performance and hardly any drone!! Mine was dual in/out into 4inch tips 22 inches long. Loved the sound!! Good luck

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

wow didn't know everyone hated flowmasters that much I figured true dual wouldn't sound too bad. I got the corsa muffler used off a guy so not sure how I could get just a new corsa sport? they also got dynomax and magnaflows at the shop any opinions? don't really want to have deal with ordering some borlas either

I bought mine used and I have the same problem. Corsa won't warranty it if you're not the original owner. They said they'd sell me a replacement muffler for 340 plus tax/shipping. I'm getting a borla xr-1 muffler soon, it should be here anyday, I can post my thoughts on a comparison once I get it if that helps. I hate flowmaster though I had it on my old truck and it ONLY sounds good at idle. Every RPM range and WOT sounds like shit

I bought mine used and I have the same problem. Corsa won't warranty it if you're not the original owner. They said they'd sell me a replacement muffler for 340 plus tax/shipping. I'm getting a borla xr-1 muffler soon, it should be here anyday, I can post my thoughts on a comparison once I get it if that helps. I hate flowmaster though I had it on my old truck and it ONLY sounds good at idle. Every RPM range and WOT sounds like shit

Hey order that exhaust from corsa I'll pay you for it!

Straight pipe would sound like straight ass. Unless your running wide open all the time it won't help you with anything.

False. My truck sounded amazing straight piped. I had stock exhaust manifolds and cats still. I basically put a straight pipe in to replace my broken corsa muffler in the cat back exhaust. I got nothing but compliments on it