Anyone 22" reps w/stock ride

smalltownguy

hey guys ive been searching and see tons of pictures of both SSS and TBSS 22s but mostly on lowered trucks and i need to keep mine at the same height to keep it from scrubbing when im draggin my 4 wheeler around to the sites i ride and and stuff so i was wondering if anyone especially with an arrival blue SSS has pictures of their truck at stock ride height with 22 reps cause i cant decide which one to get the SSS or the TBSS (and still considering 330s but prob gonna go with an SS wheel). Anyone got pics to help me get a better idea of what im going for?

bump... come on! no one wants to show off their ride? oh and Jerry i dont have facebook anymore and apparently ya have to have it just to view others so :/... thanks though maybe ill jump on someone else's... im also overseas man... gotta love this site for killin the what free time i can get!

yeah they look to be... man idk they look good but without me lowering my truck im worried the gap above them will look goofy or odd... I kinda like this one just may need a lil more tire if able to fill in the fender wells... idk a few more pics hopefully and ill know

I have pics of 22's on stock ride on my gallery

yeah i like the way ur sits! what tire size is that? i also noticed you painted ur brake ducts gray again from black right? mine are black too and i want them gray.... did you find out what exact color the stock ones that came that way are or just got close?