03 mods?

nastyl

He wants headers and exhaust or he wants header back exhaust? Just depends on how much he's looking to spend but with a cam full exhaust intake and a tune you will be knocking on the 400 hp door no problem and be really happy with the outcome.

He wants headers and exhaust or he wants header back exhaust? Just depends on how much he's looking to spend but with a cam full exhaust intake and a tune you will be knocking on the 400 hp door no problem and be really happy with the outcome.

yes exactly what he wants. what size cam would you recommend? and a nice sounding exhaust? headers back.

yes exactly what he wants. what size cam would you recommend? and a nice sounding exhaust? headers back.

Go to the engine modification forum and look at the sticky "Cam choice guide" It really helped me pick a street cam for my truck that I am working towards getting in the future. If you want a cam people are gonna push you towards a converter and injectors also