Job site radio???

Ruben525

First 2 links are broken. I have seen some pretty nice job site radios. They have cube looking ones that are I think one was Bosch and one was ryobi. Both great radios. Plus they work as a power hub for all your tools.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

i have a dewalt. runs off of 18volt cordless drill battery as well as wall outlet, it even charges the battery. iv had it for 5 or 6 years now. its been rained on thrown and treated not nicely at all and it still works like the day I got it. Love the thing, plus it has an aux input for the ipod/iphone w.e you use...

im gonna assume its brand specific just like the regular batteries, i personally buy pretty much only dewalt products but thats my preference so it works out for me...im sure that craftsman makes a very similar radio that will do the same thing...

this is the one i have

http://www.lowes.com/pd_55194-70-DC011_0__?productId=1092645&Ntt=craftsman+radio&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dcraftsman%2Bradio&facetInfo

Edited by GI.SS (see edit history)

I absolutely LOVE my Bosch radio, I'm actually considering buying a new/second one from Lowes at the moment since it's so much cheaper than usual:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_293104-353-PB360S_4294689711__?productId=3184859&Ns=p_product_avg_rating|1&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_avg_rating%7C1&facetInfo=

I absolutely LOVE my Bosch radio, I'm actually considering buying a new/second one from Lowes at the moment since it's so much cheaper than usual:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_293104-353-PB360S_4294689711__?productId=3184859&Ns=p_product_avg_rating|1&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_avg_rating%7C1&facetInfo=

I like the Bosch but it looks big and ill have to carry it back and forth everyday

Yea, it's roughly 15-20lbs and I carry it back and forth as well. Worth it as far as I'm concerned, it doubles as a great junction box for all your power tools. (Also makes a good seat! lol) I set it up directly under my makeshift sawhorse workstation and run my saws/planers off of it while running compressor off of a separate wall outlet. It has a built in GFCI as well which is great in itself, can sometimes save those pesky trips to find a damn breaker box which a lot of homeowners hide behind piles of shit lol

This new one has a lot of other features my old one doesn't have which look nifty, the USB/SDCard and mp3players/sirius dock etc are pretty awesome.

Considering the utility, 119$ is a steal.

Also another guy for the dewalt. I have had it 6 years now it's a great thing to have on the job since it is a charger too. The only thing I always forget about is if you don't keep the 9 volt battery in it up to snuff it looses the pre programmed stations and the clock. Other than that it's actually sitting by my welder now I use it in the shop every day love it.