Corsa Touring cat back

Chip

Ok guys help me out i should be getting my corsa touring exhaust any day and i am stuck on weather to go ahead and get dynatech headers with the high flow cats, is this gonna be a big performance gain the price is alittle steep for the whole set up and i really want to do wheels tires and a 2/2 drop if i get the headers i cant swing the wheels and drop but if the headers make a big difference then i will wait for the drop iam gonna upgrade the tranny with the vette servo and shift kit when i put on corsa then iam gonna retune. I really dont want it to be raspy i want to sound deep and throaty with no drone in cab hopefully the corsa touring will help that??? and i hope headers dont make it to loud I have a 2003 SS awd any help would be greatly appreicated????

Iam kinda leaning towards the dynatech headers with cats kinda makes sense to bolt brand new headers to a brand new corsa touring cat back!!!! I just really dont want in cab drone this is only my third exhaust that i have put on in the two years i have owned and hopeing the corsa will be the last!!!!

We have done that combo time and time again. The Corsa touring is the more tame of the exhaust systems for the truck that will not drone inside the cab. However. So you understand Corsa builds their mufflers to be used with stock pipes ahead of them.. meaning you do headers they like every other muffler will get louder with the added airflow. If you really want a performance gain that's bang for your buck go to the larger tube headers like a Kooks or ARH with a 1 7/8 primary. They are a high quality stainless and you will really help out having the larger tube over the little 1 3/4 one. Don't get me wrong they have worked for a long time but you are getting into this journey of mods when there are alot of new options out there that work well. A good solid tune with a nice header and a corsa with a good intake and a T-stat will not only give you a nice performance gain but you might even see a pick up in the fuel mileage department.

Do your truck in stages don't go throwing every part at it you can afford right this minute and cutting corners just so you can have the stuff. If someone tells me they want stainless headers but can't afford them. SAVE and WAIT don't buy a lesser grade product like an ebay knock off or something like that just to have headers and exhaust. You are already making a great decision with the corsa. The Dynatech cat's are really not much of a Cat so it's going to be loud moreso than you would think If you search youtube you might find some videos. The trans also sounds like you are on the right path. Again I would say go in stages don't rush it you won't enjoy it nearly as much.