BOSE/ Radio Help PLEASE!!

So I bought all Bose speakers including center console with amp/sub, stock Bose radio, and wiring harness put it all in and my radio was locked. So I went and got my radio unlocked. Wen you unlocked it, the radio was on, it was picking up all the radio signals but NOTHING is coming out of the speakers. No sound, no music, no static....nothing. What do I do? And I know that it's pretty much plugged in correctly because the radio is all lit up and the cigarette lighters work and all that. Please help!!! Thanks!

If theres not even static coming out of them or a hiss or anything it sounds like the amp inside the bose radio isnt giving any power to the speakers.

Would it be possible for me to switch the radio back out to my stock one to see if that's the problem? Would that work?

Are you sure you are grounded behind the radio?

What do you mean? It's just two plugs and the antenna cord...

Something isn't connected right. I don't think there is anything wrong with your radio. If you put in an aftermarket radio with bose speakers and you dont buy the correct harness for the BOSE speakers, then there will be no sound at all coming out of your speakers. I ran into that problem when i changed out my radio. So before you think you have a bad radio ect. just check your wiring.

Something isn't connected right. I don't think there is anything wrong with your radio. If you put in an aftermarket radio with bose speakers and you dont buy the correct harness for the BOSE speakers, then there will be no sound at all coming out of your speakers. I ran into that problem when i changed out my radio. So before you think you have a bad radio ect. just check your wiring.

That's just the think though...it's not an aftermarket radio, it's a stock Bose 6 CD radio out of an SS.

• 3 weeks later...

are you aiming to go full clone?? Because for the time and effort and money going into the bose system, you should (IMO) just get a double din head unit, and custom speakers/amp and get wayyyy better sound out of it. It'll all fit in stock locations too so the only non-stock appearing thing will be the head unit, and you'll be a lot happier listening to that over the bose.