Corsa life span

ssfast

Limited Lifetime Warranty

The combination of 304L stainless steel construction and the fact that our systems don't use cheap easily degraded packing materials ensure your product will last

Basically manufacturer defects. My magnaflow has the same warranty. I had my muffler start to rust inside after 7 years and they replaced it free of charge. Just keep your receipt and you will have no problem.

From the site itsel

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

As long as you buy it new i wouldn't worry, I bought mine used and it had shit the bed (might've got damaged in shipping is my thoughts) but it had a terrible rattle when i first started it up. Nothing corsa will do but sell you a replacement muffler. I'm getting rid of it asap anyway, the mufflers are HUGE.

ive had mine my corsa for about 5 years now and its fine. for the first 2 years it was on my truck was my DD but after that it became a garage queen so it hasn't been exposed to elements. either way i don't see it rotting out