Fog lights on my 03 Silverado SS

Alrighty everyone went and bought some stock Fog lights because most of you know that some of our trucks are already wired for fogs. All you really have to do is by the stock switch and buy the actual fog lights. The truck even has the holes to mount the lights and the wires are tucked up under the truck. You just needa go and find them. Anyways I cut my brake ducts so they will fit right but i don't think you really need to do that. But here is the final product. 12k Hids in both the regular lights and fog light. I also have 12k Hids in my brights and have the 4 high mod as well as the 6 high mod. Hope everyone enjoys how it looks because I think it looks sick. Oh and I forgot to mention that I took the DRLs out and threw in the same flasher thing as the turn signals so they both blink. post-23265-0-44405600-1354308067_thumb.jpgpost-23265-0-83027000-1354308108_thumb.jpgpost-23265-0-33870600-1354308182_thumb.jpg

Edited by lilsage15 (see edit history)