SS clone dually?

hondaeater

a guy in my home town built one in Arrival Blue! He like my truck and came up to me and asked if i could help him track down true SS parts like the bumper and such to build his and it turned at really badaSS too... i'll see if i can track down some picks

my bad guys this must have been mine in my dreams.... it was in fact black not arrival blue, i dont know how i got that mixed up but on the bright side ive now started to pursue a used dually from 03 to 07 to build one in.... ARRIVAL BLUE!!! not official yet but im really liking this idea now especially since my SS has high miles and aint my DD I'm putting more power under its hood and dont wanna tow with it so possible SS dually coming :)

im for this 100%. i have plans to sell the shop ECSB truck and maybe (hope not) STi to buy an 05-06 3500HD Duramax Dually... the first pic is definitely going the right way, just gunna either bag it or drop it 6/8 or 5/7 w/ helper bags, not sure yet. this thread just made me wanna sell them both ASAP now and get going on it! shooting for easy DD towing of over 20-24k lbs, low 12s, great MPG. just not red... lol. red sss? i like. red HD Dually? cant do it, too big lol. thinking matte white pearl...? close to that C6Z we did... i can dream right?

prob no badges or cladding tho... id like the cladding just alot of work considering what this project will cost to begin with