playing with carbon fiber wrap ...

idahoBLKss

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks cool. Is that the wrap that's actually textured to feel like real carbon fiber?

Yes it is texured and looks about as real as it gets a normal joe wouldnt know. Imo the pictures dont do it justice looks 10x better in person.

Everything looks great. I really like the mirrors. But a questions, what kind of camera is that you are using?

Its a nikon 3100 with a special nikon lens cant remember model number.

Im wanting to get my rad cover done as well as my fuse lid and other under hood accents. If i just do the carbon wrap, itll match my JG engine cover. But im not sure how all the carbon would look with the arrival blue. Im really wanting to send the whole lot of it to Millers and have him dip everything. I really like the snake skin pattern he does, but again, it wont match the blue. Once i find a pattern i want, ill be sure to get it all dipped. Itll make the engine compartment look so clean.

do the bowtie and emblems

yeah those are definatly getting done, and i have a couple other things im doing also

Looks really good Jon. Always nice work from you. Do all your cladding..... A different kind of two tone. Was thinking of dipping all mine but going to sell truck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

man i dont know about doing all of that if i did thet i might as well do the whole truck up lol

Im wanting to get my rad cover done as well as my fuse lid and other under hood accents. If i just do the carbon wrap, itll match my JG engine cover. But im not sure how all the carbon would look with the arrival blue. Im really wanting to send the whole lot of it to Millers and have him dip everything. I really like the snake skin pattern he does, but again, it wont match the blue. Once i find a pattern i want, ill be sure to get it all dipped. Itll make the engine compartment look so clean.

the carbon fiber would look great with the blue. carbon fiber is a neutral color therefore it will go with any thing.

Just get arrival blue snake skin man I am sure he can work some magic over there!

• 2 weeks later...

Well my grill cracked ( the center piece) Im going to plastic weld it together but wonder what that would look like if I wrapped it to cover up the cracked area. Just picked up one from rocker21. So ill use my old one as a test look with the wrap. What do you guys think? And where can we get this stuff?