ISS spoiler and Tonneau cover

Its the kind that rolls over the tailgate. I know it wont fit thats why i was either gonna sell it or mold my iss wing into it that way i can have the best of both worlds. Ill get some pics up if i decide to sell it.

I think its an awesome idea... As long as its done right, i think it'll look sweet and the best part is you'll be the only one that has one.....

I say do it, because if yours turns out killer then ill do mine.. The only reason i dont have an ISS Wing is because of my tonn. cover.

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Speedsturr from Gaylordslids.com has a built-in spoiler. I've ordered a LoPro to run with my Gibbs wing.

you found a cover we can run the JGP wing with....? please tell me more, i really need the storage being a RCSB but i just cant get myself to dump that wing. i really like it

anyone know if the gemtop gt classic will take the street scene 3 piece wing? the left and right sides are bedrail caps that run from the cab (totally flat like flush protective covers) but then at the end of the bed they run into corners of wing, similar to ISS wing. my bed rails are getting scratched up since i still use my truck as a truck lol... and i love that wing. i keep looking at it and it looks like itll work but i have another delima... take a look at both pics... i think the bottom of the wing will sit OVER my blue stripe which will look like shit... any thoughts? or any other nice looking wings that would clear? not a huge fan of ISS wing, too Nascar for me i guess. i love the JGP wing but i think it has the same issue of coming down the gate too far :(

100_0537.jpg

^my stripe is right about above the tail lights and is 1/2" tall...

bed-caps-rear-wing-lg.jpg

bed-caps-rear-wing-1-lg.jpg

950-70728_1-1249_671326.jpg

anyone have this wing that could measure it or something????

you found a cover we can run the JGP wing with....? please tell me more, i really need the storage being a RCSB but i just cant get myself to dump that wing. i really like it

Yes, I just installed my LoRoll from TonnoPro. Fits my Joe Gibbs wing very well. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the ISS wing is very similar.

post-24768-0-69824200-1355260976_thumb.jpg

I also installed a Bedrug at the same time. LOVE IT by the way. The JGP wing is a bit tight but fits.

post-24768-0-05918300-1355261020_thumb.jpg

I'll try to get some good pictures of it out of the shop.

Edited by Beno_JGP (see edit history)

Went out and snapped a couple quickies. Best I could do on short notice. It's dark by the time I leave work.

I debated on keeping the wing or not. To be honest they've never been my style, but it has definitely grown on me.

post-24768-0-02346400-1355264739_thumb.jpg

The cover has a bit of an over-bite.

post-24768-0-37318400-1355264768_thumb.jpg

Underside of the cover has a rubber seal.

post-24768-0-83665700-1355264903_thumb.jpg

The LoRoll fits in between the bedrails. Before I put the Bedrug in I covered the holes in the bedstake channels so whatever water comes in will go down only.

One of these days I'll take the bed off for paint and weld up the top holes, but for now this should work.

Edited by Beno_JGP (see edit history)

Yes, I just installed my LoRoll from TonnoPro. Fits my Joe Gibbs wing very well. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the ISS wing is very similar.

post-24768-0-69824200-1355260976_thumb.jpg

I also installed a Bedrug at the same time. LOVE IT by the way. The JGP wing is a bit tight but fits.

post-24768-0-05918300-1355261020_thumb.jpg

I'll try to get some good pictures of it out of the shop.

Yes it is but it is also a 3 piece wing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2