New Girl Ss from Houston:)

iluvpink22

thank u:) && yes i did want to go all pink but decided to just do the stripes(:

Good choice :thumbsup: All pink may have been a bit too much. I have seen mustangs and other sports cars and trucks solid pink and they were more of an eye sore.... But I love the way you accented the truck with pink the way it is now... Awesome chick truck and good choice with the SSS.

welcome ! i have to admit i kinda choked on my dinner when i saw your truck- in a good way lol. i cant say that i wouldve guessed theres a black SSS with pink stripes. what better than a woman who loves these trucks as much as our sorry asses :lol: hope you enjoy the site

John :cheers:

thank y'all once again(:

i have some pink & black dolce & gabanas but i only wear them on special occasions hehe but those oakleys r badass!

yea some ppl have it all pink and it dont look right but the pink i chose is one many girls dont have

welcome ! i have to admit i kinda choked on my dinner when i saw your truck- in a good way lol. i cant say that i wouldve guessed theres a black SSS with pink stripes. what better than a woman who loves these trucks as much as our sorry asses :lol: hope you enjoy the site

John :cheers:

thank u it means alot because i have got some negativity cuz a nice truck takes time && dedication to make it look the way u want it to. i appreciate it:)