A few random K.P. pics for your enjoyment

when Andrew uploaded that video, i saw a couple things up in the photobucket for the shop and felt like posting them... they are random but one is pretty funny. have you ever asked yourself, what do the folks over at Kelley Performance think about scissor doors on a vette...? wonder no more! a picture is worth 1000 words!

100_0412.jpg

now who was bright enough to guess Pedro's shirt was missing that day...? :lol:

this is one of our favorite Vettes we ever put out, we have more pics of it and i think its been posted on here before but i love it. comments welcome :D

photo1.jpg

Nice rides. I need to ride up to your shop and check you guys out.

thank you sir! that yellow C6Z isnt mine, if you had not guessed that by now :lol: thats a customers car... he also has a bright red H2 SUT we put a 10" lift on, 24's on 38x12.50s, Radix... you get the picture ;)

the other vette was also built for a customer

thanks for the postive feedback, we appreciate it :cheers: yeah that matte Balloon White Pearl vette was one of our favorite builds, pictures literally do it no justice what so ever... in person it is SO much better looking. the color itself is an anomoly because its semi-matte, yet pearl... flat but has a semi-gloss sheen to it... AND on top of that in the sun you can really see the matte pearl flip flop really vivid. its got to be one of the best colors we have ever mixed up IMO

Uummm yea can you guys mix me up a batch of that color!!!! Wow! Great choice of color guys!

yeah sure, as long as you paint an SSS with it!!! ive always pondered of spraying mine that color... just love the scheme on it now. maybe the JGP truck will get it... but then again its 335/800 so thats prob a stupid idea :lol: