ddm tunning hid kits on sale

built04SS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh by the way,

to ANYONE who owns a Silverado SS, and can prove it.... I will sell you any HID kit at cost! free shipping too!

lets put it this way, my kits are cheaper than DDM

LIFETIME WARRANTY too

KB-

Is your lifetime warranty the same as DDM's? As in if a bulb that was installed 2 years ago explodes, its considered installer error and I'm nicely told to go F myself???

Is your lifetime warranty the same as DDM's? As in if a bulb that was installed 2 years ago explodes, its considered installer error and I'm nicely told to go F myself???

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

What about a SS inspired truck? lol

Jdd, send me a PM and we'll talk.

SilverBullet-

my deal is WAY better than ddm.

simply because, NO MATTER what happens.

No questions asked, Lifetime Warranty all everything

something breaks, you contact me and I will have a new piece on its way... same day, if not next.

Also! if for any reason you're NOT happy with bulb color, or how your kit works, I will either make it right, or issue a refund.

the choice will ALWAYS BE YOURS!

KB-

Silver Bullet, I'm gonna send you a PM and help ya out. I can sell individual parts to

you don't have to buy a whole kit!!

Edited by K.Brown Customs (see edit history)

Well if u got the same deal or cheaper and free shipping ill try them out i could use 2 sets of high beams 6k for gm

Well if u got the same deal or cheaper and free shipping ill try them out i could use 2 sets of high beams 6k for gm

Ill be purchasing some 6ks from KB soon. Ill be sure to write a review. Ive gone through HIDs on every vehicle ive owned. I told KB i was looking for THE BEST. Im tired of flickering and failing ballasts. Im sure i wont be disappointed. Guy seems to know his stuff. I just dont want cheap shit on my SS. Stoked to get an awesome set of HIDs.