Prayers for the families in CT

patrick4317

Its getting bad out there man... just a couple weeks ago 6 people broke into my brothers hose while he was out of town while his wife and new born were home and tied them up at gun point and stole EVERYTHING TV's gun safes all the guns computers xboxes pushed his new truck into a pond behind the house etc etc....... excuse my french but there is a bunch of crazy ****ers out there... now ever thing we own has cameras on it and it shouldn't have to be that way

Its getting bad out there man... just a couple weeks ago 6 people broke into my brothers hose while he was out of town while his wife and new born were home and tied them up at gun point and stole EVERYTHING TV's gun safes all the guns computers xboxes pushed his new truck into a pond behind the house etc etc....... excuse my french but there is a bunch of crazy ****ers out there... now ever thing we own has cameras on it and it shouldn't have to be that way

What state was this?.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

it is very sad, and very shocking and leaves me speachless, all those innocent kids just looking forward to christmas and being with their family and a scumbag has to go and end those innocent childrens and teachers lives, and his own family members.. i just dont understand how someone can go do that, its really heart breaking i could never imagine that happening to my little brothers who are in middle school and elementry school, id be a wreck! prays continue to go out to all the children and familys and everyone who was affected by it!