WTB: OE SSS Rear Bumper Cover/Pads

kelleyperformance

like title says, i need ANY color SSS rear factory bumper cover and bumper step pads. i dont NEED the hardware but it would certainly be helpful and wanted. im sure someone with a roll pan has the OEM bumper laying around who could use some money :) i dont care what color but black would be best. thanks!

John

I may have one for you... I have A BSER roll pan that I purchased this fall and havn't put it on yet.... The truck is in storage now so it may be a task to get too... I would have to shovel snow just to open my garage doors and have room to work.... When do you plan on buying a complete bumper and what are you thinking for price.. It is black BTW. I may be willing to trade for other aftermarket parts too if you have anything. Im looking for 90mm TB, 90mm j-tube for radix, 100mm idler pulleys, meth kits, 2/2 drop kit shackles/spindles. etc...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I may have one for you... I have A BSER roll pan that I purchased this fall and havn't put it on yet.... The truck is in storage now so it may be a task to get too... I would have to shovel snow just to open my garage doors and have room to work.... When do you plan on buying a complete bumper and what are you thinking for price.. It is black BTW. I may be willing to trade for other aftermarket parts too if you have anything. Im looking for 90mm TB, 90mm j-tube for radix, 100mm idler pulleys, meth kits, 2/2 drop kit shackles/spindles. etc...

I have a stage 1 meth kit made by cooling mist if you're interested in trading for that. Its new in the box and comes with the tank.

I have a stage 1 meth kit made by cooling mist if you're interested in trading for that. Its new in the box and comes with the tank.

No disrespect but with 1 post I am not too comfortable doing such an expensive trade... Plus I don't know which stage 1 kit you have( truckmount, pro, snowmobile, deluxe) or what hp injector nozzle you have either... And what are your reasons for selling a new in the box meth kit? If you really do want to make a trade and it is legit we can definatly work something out. But I may need a good faith paypal 1/2 payment for the bumper first and once we both receive our items I will refund you the money back via paypal. Just PM me if you still want to work it out...

im looking for all the parts together... but thanks!

let me know if you can work that out, i have a NIB SnowPerformance meth kit. reason i have it NIB- it was purchased by us for a customers Z06, but i never ended up installing it bc the car made OVER the desiered power level and ran great. i already have a kit on the SSS and dont need another one personally, so its just been sitting in my office. let me know

John :D

im looking for all the parts together... but thanks!

let me know if you can work that out, i have a NIB SnowPerformance meth kit. reason i have it NIB- it was purchased by us for a customers Z06, but i never ended up installing it bc the car made OVER the desiered power level and ran great. i already have a kit on the SSS and dont need another one personally, so its just been sitting in my office. let me know

John :D

Do you still wanna trade my black SSS bumper for your snow performance meth kit?