Chevy vs Dodge: Trailer hitch to Trailer hitch

Marzyn

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=165_1355648980&p=1

Essentially looks like two retarded 18-20yr old kids with someones money decide to hook up their trucks, looks like a 2500 gas vs a dodge cummins truck.

Who wins should be pretty obvious just based on engines & truck weights but, the video is still worth a watch lol

Wow I did not even realize that that Chevy was a gas engine. Probably has the 6.0 with a hand held programmer and this kid really thinks that it will out pull a Cummings.

On the other hand I would have killed that douche in the Dodge if he would have tried that with me.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

They probably had some beef prior and the chevy kid pissed him off so much he made him look like a fool... I'd bet on a cummins anyday but not to say a duramax is bad. I love chevy but the cummins is a bad ass engine but the tranny is weak... Only if it had the alison transmission.... If it was truely a diesel vs a gaser then obviously the diesel would win.... Unless the Chevy had a tuned up 8.1 496 big block vs a stock untuned cummins then their may be a chance....