WTB: center console gauge pod

smalltownguy

Anyone know how to make one of these? or know where i can get somin similar? Most or actually all the ones ive seen have to be custom and I cant track down anyone that can do this so any help would be great! post-8070-0-50958900-1355751662.jpg I took this from an older for sale post and the member is inactive but anything close to this or even not as fancy would be much appreciate, i really want to mount the gauges down in the center console like this

^^^I'm not seeing anything? haha did you use white font or somin?

Haha yea i used my invisible keyboard. I thought there was a guy on pt.net making these and or you could just get a piece of steel or something and make it fit and cut your holes out then fabric it or paint it or something

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

yeah im sure there are a good list of guys that would go for somin like this, if i cant find somin by the time i get back stateside then ill start asking around stereo shops that make custom fiberglass sub boxes i reckon.... 1BAD2K you need see if he will hook us up!!!