Smoking

munch3

Before anything I know it's bad and I know I'm horrible at spelling and punctuation buuut that aside. Who smokes and how much and what brand "tobacco" that is lol I don't think there are to many like me that's the reason for posting this I've smoked since I was about 13 I'm now 23 and I've smoked about two ciggerets a day maybe 3 since I started but the catch is I only smoke before I go to sleep don't crave it any other time just before a nap or bed and sometimes I don't smoke for a few days depending how tired I am smoking makes me tired and I have horrible insomnia anyone els only smoke to sleep? I'm Interested to see if I'm the only one

i just smoke all the time :( really feel awkward now a days with all the smoking restrictions around public buildings and i dont like smoking around people who dont smoke. feels disrespectful

Edited by LilEz02 (see edit history)

Both of my parents have smoked since I can remember. My three other siblings ended up smoking as well. I tried it once when I was about 12 and puked my guts out lol, so I havent done it since then lol. Im the odd one out in the family

I was reading somewhere I have no clue where or how acuret maybe is was one of those dumb msnbc cheesy movies that some places a pack is up to 13$ like in NY to deture people from smoking not because the price totally. But because to be seen smoking in public means you're rich and people don't wanna get robbed while out drinking if you spend 17 on a cig then you have money and are dumb I guess and I guess it really made it so not allot smoke out in public now. wonder if that has any truth to it. Here in sacramento I smoke camel crush and most of the time there 1$ off so its like 4.50 witch isn't bad same as a gallon some times lol

My father smoked 2 packs a day for 31 years... He died in 05 from bladder cancer (2nd most common type of cancer in smokers I'm told) at the age of 49 only 10 months after being diagnosed. I tell ya, it's hard on a 15 year old kid, it leaves a lot of unanswered questions about life and how things work. I won't smoke for the sake of my future children.

My father smoked Salem for years, he smoked from the age of 12 until he died from lung cancer last year. He smoked 44 years, sometimes over 3 packs a day. I always told him I would put a pack of Salem's in his coffin. Nothing against anyone who does smoke, but I saw what it did to him and I will die before I ever put that crap in my body!