Your opinion on headlights

BLNAWAY

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a guy in the for sale section that had 2 brand spanking new sets like option 1 for 85$. Prob would take 75$. I don't know if he still has em.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

you remember the username or title of topic?

Ok Guys, here's my two cents on headlights. Three weeks ago I went ahead and bought new one piece smoked/dark headlights and grill set. I'd had a choice of either clear or smoke so I went fwith smoke. They look awesome! They even come with LEDs on the side! They are a "head turner" body mod that everyone seens to like on my black SSS.

The only thing is that I can't see crap at night! The 55w halogens work fine but the smoked finish and the lack of headlight adjustment makes it very difficult to see the road. My wife got scared so I ended up puting back the originals. So if anyone wants to buy these headlights and grill I will give an awesome deal on it. You won't regret the way they look but you have to live with the low amount of light coming out.

Ok Guys, here's my two cents on headlights. Three weeks ago I went ahead and bought new one piece smoked/dark headlights and grill set. I'd had a choice of either clear or smoke so I went fwith smoke. They look awesome! They even come with LEDs on the side! They are a "head turner" body mod that everyone seens to like on my black SSS.

The only thing is that I can't see crap at night! The 55w halogens work fine but the smoked finish and the lack of headlight adjustment makes it very difficult to see the road. My wife got scared so I ended up puting back the originals. So if anyone wants to buy these headlights and grill I will give an awesome deal on it. You won't regret the way they look but you have to live with the low amount of light coming out.

you got pics I'm interested n got cash in hand it they look right

Alex, they do look awesome!

They are one piece headlights with vertical LEDs on the side that you need to hookup to either your DRL lights or your regular night headlights. I was going with the DRL but now they are off and the original ones are back on. I can take pictures (including the black grill) so you can see what they look like. I got the original packing and they are brand new with only a few hours mounted on the truck. I need to check how much I paid for the kit and I will give you a good deal.

I went ahead and got the first option should be here Monday but the truck went to the bodyshop today almost two week ahead made my day but I'll post pics when i get it back should be bout this time nxt week

Also to above the post I've seen those and not sure how the grill fits and not a big fan of the halo ring around the projectors

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)