Installing used 2006 factory remote start in a 2003 SSS

I found a used 2006 silverado factory remote start with no cut wires and two remotes for $50. The guy told me the dealer that took it out said it would be plug and play. He had installed a steering wheel with buttons and decided he didnt want the remote start. Does anyone know if it will work on an 03 since their the same body style? What all will be involved? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Im attaching a picture

Yes it will work. Not sure if its OEM as I have never seen a Remote Start come with theses trucks From the factory. I dont think they ever did. It might have been a dealer add on when the truck was new. Without a wiring diagram and instructions of this exact setup you might have a hard time getting it figured out yourself. Honestly, I would have a installer do it as you would get a warranty on the install as long as you own the vehicle. Plus not knowing the exact model puts you in the dark unless you have experience installing things like this.