Bought a New Truck

diggerdan11

No dont worry I did not get rid of the SS

I decided to get rid of my Tahoe and I traded it in for a 2003 1500HD. The Tahoe had almost 160K miles on it and was starting to have a few issues. This new truck only has 58K miles which is crazy low for a 10 year old truck (especially a HD truck). Im super excited to have a truck as my Daily Driver, I can use it hunting, and off roading. The only thing that suck is that is it black and I told myself I would never own another black truck.

Here is the first picture I have been able to take of it. Yay its snowing

2012-12-20_12-26-26_492.jpg

Thanks everyone. Im really excited about this truck. It already has some pretty nice tires 285/75/16 that should last me another 50k miles(the Tahoe needed tires bad). I like having the power of the LQ4 its more like driving my SS, but I will have to get use to driving a fairly powerfull truck with no weight in the back end and no AWD, I was spinning the tires a bit today on the slick road.

Im going to have to try to be carefull and not try to mod it too much. First thing I would like to to is intall HID's ( i removed the HID's from the Tahoe) in the Lows and Fogs, then I will debadge it, and I would like to put a leveling kit on it, and a nice Tune. I also have to install the XM from the Tahoe, since it dit not come with XM