Thanks jgpclone

I just wanna give a big thanks to jgpclone

For the claddings he sold me and for a good price

I'm from Houston and have an hpt account which is another forum and I posted in a wanted thread that I was lookin for the whole SS body kit I was told to try lookin on SSS.com so I made an account here my first post was wanting the body kit I got a msg from jgpclone saying he had it and would ship it to me

I wanna say That at first I wasn't fully trusting doing the transaction with someone I don't even know but I took the risk I paypal'd him the money Monday night he shipped em out Tuesday Mornin and they arrived today at noon I couldn't be more satisfied

I just wanna give a thumbs up to the guy for being trustworthy and keepin his word if any of u do a future buys from him

ill be postin pics of my project soon SSS so be on the look out I'm workin on a 4 door clone should be up before janurary is over I'm tryin to make it to drag for diabetes car show in Galveston

Thanks again Mann

Badasssilvy: yea man I told talked to him on the phone before the transaction I was like look bro this is my first time using PayPal and I don't wanna get screwed he told me it was the safest way to buy stuff and that he doesn't need to screw anyone over that he wasn't that type of guy. Everything went smoothly and fast

Krausmotorsports: he'll yea Mann I gotta admit this site is badass a lot of good stuff And people. I read old forums and see a lot of good things.

And as for my build it shouldn't take long I got all the pieces ready to go my body Mann told me lets rock n roll startin Monday