Procharger build- water pump, roller rockers?

The large Line coming from the valve cover is large enough to remove crank case Pressure and not let it build pressure in the bottom end of the motor under boost. When this happens you will get oil vapor that is carried along with the pressure. this happens even on stock engines and you will get oil film on the inside of the intake manifold from the poor PCV system right from the factory. You dont have to get the braided lines, I did as I like it to look clean and professional. Normal rubber line will do the same thing.

those yellaterra rockers are a nice piece , my buddy has them in his vette and it would defiantly be they way i go if i decide to do rockers. those spacers are nice who makes those ? i always wanted to do one of those electric water pumps but ive heard you actually loose flow in higher rpms as appose to the stock pump but again thats just what ive heard but dang they clean up the engine bay. to the op if you havent bought your procharger yet i would just jump into the d1 right away and not waste your time with the p1 many reasons why but im not going to get into that discussion right now . as far as catch can goes i wouldnt bother with one just no need for one imo, i have never ran one just block off your vent on your t/b and put a small filter right off you oil cap or vent on your valve cover = problem solved.

those yellaterra rockers are a nice piece , my buddy has them in his vette and it would defiantly be they way i go if i decide to do rockers. those spacers are nice who makes those ? i always wanted to do one of those electric water pumps but ive heard you actually loose flow in higher rpms as appose to the stock pump but again thats just what ive heard but dang they clean up the engine bay. to the op if you havent bought your procharger yet i would just jump into the d1 right away and not waste your time with the p1 many reasons why but im not going to get into that discussion right now . as far as catch can goes i wouldnt bother with one just no need for one imo, i have never ran one just block off your vent on your t/b and put a small filter right off you oil cap or vent on your valve cover = problem solved.

Listen to this guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! Idaho I noticed you say fastest stock block SSS so what else does you setup have internally as I want something similar. Obviously you swapped cams some I guess springs and pushrods as well, what else? Nice F1 for sale by the way, maybe I'll skip the p1and d1 :) let's make a deal

that is the only thing done to the motor is cam push rods and springs everything else is original . i would say fastest stock long block but i dont know what a long block includes cause i have a fast intake manifold so i dont know if that would be considered part of a long block or not. heads are also stock, never been off motor and motor has never been pulled out of truck. hit me up with what you were thinking about the f1.

Sweet man sounds similar to what I'm trying to do... Mirrored almost, however I have stock intake manifold cause I was gonna run the p1 and felt it would do fine and hold higher psi but now I'm digging the F1... Sorry for posting about it in this three and the for sale thread I'll pm you and consolidate it all haha