Got my ARH Long Tubes installed.

onebadmax

These headers were a handful to install. If you don't have a lift, don't even think about it! The passenger side fought me the whole way. Drivers side was not too bad, just remove front drive shaft and spark plugs. Header will slide in from bottom. On the passenger side I took of the wheel and inner fender liner, as well as the coolant overflow tank. Slide the header in through the wheel well. We are about 6 hours in so far. Got to the mid pipes, well they fit but needed some work. Slip fit joint was not slip fit, ARH needs to adjust their dies, pipe needs to be crimped a little smaller. .005 would have made it much easier. I used a file to adjust the size some. All in all the actual headers fit perfect, I only had to zip tie the starter wires back. The mid pipes fit ok, but not perfect. Expect to do some adjusting.

The sound with the stock catback is nice, with the cutouts open its insane! I would do it all over again.

Key things: soak manifold bolts with penetrating oil for a few days prior to install, also soak o2 sensors, mid pipe to manifold bolts (these were tough), and band clamp on the cat back.

Dont want to hear this.... Especially for the price of these headers, they shouldnt need any modification to go in. Is the reason why you wouldnt do it all over again due to issues with the install? Or would you go with a different brand? I was going to order the ARH, but not sure if i should look at kooks instead. I dont have access to a lift and im not paying someone to put them in.

I was hoping to hear they slide right in. My pacestters are half the price and went in in 4hrs. Didn't have to remove anything but the plugs. Wish it were easier for ya man. At least your happy with the out come.

I WOULD do it all over again!! They fit perfect once bolted in, just getting those huge primary's and the big collector in place was tricky. 1-7/8 3 inch. The sound is amazing. I haven't tuned it yet but I can tell a small difference in performance.

Asset I'm already tuned, but not retuned. My fuel curve should be really close. I do my own tuning, just haven't had a chance to get this one down yet. At least there is room to work on this truck. Compared to my dmax and vette this was fairly easy I guess.

The more I drive this truck the more I love it, it definitely picked 30rwhp, and I haven't tuned it yet. ARH did their homework, really nice gains. I have plenty of fast vehicles, ( 10 sec DMAX) so my butt-o-meter is pretty accurate. I guess I was frustrated when I made the first post, looking back the install wasn't bad. Just not as easy as I thought it would be. The performance gain makes the install worth it. I'm very pleased overall.

Onebad

LOL, they bolted right up, definitely did not slip right in. Just curious how did your passenger side header to in? From bottom or top?

From the top. Iv had em off and on probably half a dozen times too. They slipped right in everytime