I need some opinions on my planned true dual exhuast setup. I plan to have Pacesetter Longtubes 70-2265, 3" pipe(no cats) custom bent to a Magnaflow DIDO 12599 w/ the built in x pipe and dumped right in front of the rear axle. Opinions? Loudness? Power? Thanks in advance.

You can reuse but I'm sure stock new ones are around 20$ if not cheaper.

Also amazon has the best price I've seen on the pacesetter headers. Just a heads up.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

Agreed, it will sound good. Also remember that once the Magnaflow is heat cycled, it will get louder as the packing inside it heats up. I love my Magnaflow. Also without cats you will get some rasp and popping once you let off the pedal at High rpm just so you know. A good choice as far as clamps go for the collectors, is to use the self sealing gaskets that mold to the exhaust after they are heat cycled. They have bolts on them to clamp them down. You might also have to trim one of the collectors a bit to get the exact fitment you want from what I have read on others putting these headers in.

Order new stock gaskets or reuse the stock ones?

I reused my stock gaskets. Put my headers on in sep of 06 and they work great. If your gonna get new ones get the stock gaskets for the SS. I love my magnaflow. I almost changed but kept it. Glad i did

Will sound great have the same just turned out in front of tire. Sounds pretty mellow at idle and nasty at wot.

i have the same muffler and dumped except the headers which I will have soon, sounds good now and will be even better when I install the headers, I think u will like it too!

I have a similar setup but with Flowmasters. I have posted audio clips on here I'm sure you can dig up. It is pretty dang loud. If it were my dd I would find it uncomfortable. Luckily it's not my dd so I like it.

I went back and found them. It sounds GREAT! im physced, cant wait to get mine sounding like that