Shorty antenna

ssfast

do the antenna delete. you just relocate the antenna under your hood and then buy the escalade piece that covers the hole where the factory one went. i lost one station but all the others come in clear. i can get you a part number for that escalade piece if you want.

it looks just like driver side. no antenna and no hole where it used to be. its really clean and simple all i paid for was the escalade piece from the dealer and a little bolt that goes into the antenna when you pull it off. it was maybe $16 total.

antenna delete

theres the picture and let me find you a part number, you just put the antenna under the hood kinda up under the fender and then pop the old plastic piece off and pop the new one on. the price has gone up to $20 since i did mine i just looked. but the part number is 15287179 just go to the cadillac dealer and they can order it. or you can order it online here>> http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts/gm-panel-15287179.html excuse the dirty truck.. it snowed here in texas and still not able to wash it lol.

I did the antenna delete (tie wrapped by fender in engine bay) a while back and I get shit for reception anymore. I even grounded it with a 1/0 gauge cable to try to get the beat I could from it. I think it made it worse. LOL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2