Who has Factory Ipod Integration?

So I have been looking at making some Stereo Upgrades to my 1500HD. I have a Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD in my SS and I like it very much, its nice to have the ability to control your Ipod through the unit as well as have and AUX imput and SAT radio, just wish I had BT as well.

My 1500HD currently has the single CD, non-bose stereo, and I have integrated SAT radio into it, but I would love to have the ability to control my Ipod. I currently Am using a crappy FM transmitter so I can use my Ipod

I was thinking about getting a Pioneer AVH-X2500BT, its not the best Pioneer touch screen, but it will do everything I need. It has Blue Tooth, Ipod Control, and I can hook up a Pioneer XM reciever too it. The biggest issue is that after buying everything I need for Install it would be about $550

Another option would be to integrate my Ipod into the factory stereo using this: http://www.amazon.com/Isimple-Isgm575-iPhone-Auxiliary-Interface/dp/B00455RAD6/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1356988329&sr=1-1&keywords=ISGM575

This would give me the ability to control my Ipod through my stereo, but in order to get XM I would have to add this as well: http://www.amazon.com/SIRIUS-SCC1-Connect-Universal-Tuner/dp/B000Q9UFKU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356989783&sr=8-1&keywords=sirius+universal+tuner

Does anyone have one of these Pac- ISGM575? or something similar that integrates your Ipod through your stock stereo?

This by far would be the cheapest choice $140 vs. $550, but it would only give me the Ipod and SAT, where as the Pioneer deck would also give me BT and and AUX imput, and it will make it easier to add an amp and sub, or any other audio upgrades in the future

What do you guys think?

If you want to add a sub and amp along with the iPod and Sat., go for the Pioneer. I for see it causing less issues. If you want just iPod, keep your factory. I have a Pioneer BT3000 (I think that is the model), and it does everything I could ever want.