2013 Western SS Meet. Feeler Thread (Las Vegas)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be down only a 6 he drive for me

Wow you can make it from Rapd City to Vegas in 6 hours? Just kidding. You have not changed your location below your Avatar, but I remember reading that your transfered to Hill AFB in Ogden, so yeah you can make it in 6 hours

So it looks like there might be enough interest in having a meet that we might want to move on to the next phase and decide on a time to do this.

What do you guys think?

ThatTallCanadian and CanadiaVRss will be going through Vegas in July, but the biggest problem with the middle of summer is how hot it is. But on the other hand hotel rooms are much cheaper.

Also I know we should invite the TBSS owners but should we also open it up to other vehicles and have a Huge SS meet (Camaro SS, Cobalt SS etc…)? I could also post this up on PT.net and we could have some more trucks show up, or should we keep it specific to this site?

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Uhh change of plans, the Cali trip was just canceled, couple guys couldn't get the time off. However we might be diving down to Vegas for sema. Not sure if CanadianVRss is in for that, I doubt it tho.

Thats too bad,

SEMA would be a sweet time to have this. Wish I could go to SEMA, but the weekend after might be fun. The city would be packed