2013 Western SS Meet. Feeler Thread (Las Vegas)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Im hoping that there is a drag racing event at the LVMS Strip when we pick a date. They have events most friday nights, but the schedule does not go out that far yet so IDK.

I think it would be fun to get everyone there who want to drag there trucks. I just hope its not so packed so we can make a couple runs.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha yea it gets expen$ive ,clubbing drinking and specially when u can't keep yourself from gambleling. I spent way more than what I was expecting when I went to New York last year!

Gambling??? the only card game i know how to play is when you put the cards on the rear of your bike frame and hold it down with clothes pins! It's sad I don't know not one card game!. 52 PICKUP DOESNT COUNT!! On the other hand I would be crazy enough to drive from Baltimore to Vegas with my truck but some may know i'm in a need to sell it. Hopefully next year in the fall things may be different. Can't wait to see pics of this meet!

So after reading comments on the TBSS/SSS Nationals thread, it seems like there might be some interest in having a large west coast meet, most likely in Vegas.

So I figured I would post this up as a feeler to gauge how much REAL interest there might be in having such a meet in Las Vegas.

I think Vegas would be a great spot to have a West Coast Meet for several reasons. #1 its not that far of a drive for many of the west coast members, especially those in the LA area, and #2 Vegas is a destination, and it might also attract a few from the east coast that may be willing to fly out for the event just because it is in Las Vegas.

If we do decide to organize a large meet like this I will be able to help organize it, but I would definitely need some help. I know Vegas very well so I have a few ideas of places to meet, and things to do. It would be fun to have a bunch of SSs cruise the strip, then over to Lake Mead, and the Hoover Dam.

I think sometime in fall would be the best time to have the meet. We dont want to do it in the middle of the summer because its so damn hot, but on the other hand hotel rooms are cheaper in the summer,

We will have to see how much interest we get from the SSS crowd, and of course we need to get the TBSS crowd involved as well. We also may be able to open it up to more cars, especially and other SSs (Camaros, Cobalts, etc).

So what do you guys think?

IM IN

I live in Vegas so if u need help let me know PM me

Best time of weather is now the first 2 weeks of march and we have about 2 weeks in August of good weather!

But having the meet in Vegas would be fun! We have a speed way 2 where we can do runs!

Gambling??? the only card game i know how to play is when you put the cards on the rear of your bike frame and hold it down with clothes pins! It's sad I don't know not one card game!. 52 PICKUP DOESNT COUNT!! On the other hand I would be crazy enough to drive from Baltimore to Vegas with my truck but some may know i'm in a need to sell it. Hopefully next year in the fall things may be different. Can't wait to see pics of this meet!

I'm sure if u had the funds you would be down for the trip! I sure as hell would like to take the Ss on a trip that long but like I said only if I had the funds to do so,hopefully we can get this meet going.

Seems like so far its myslef and the 2 members from Vegas. Unless we get a lot more interest, its not going to happen.

I know there will be a few members out for SEMA, but I dont know if I can go then, by November I have bad weather where I live