need some help

so ive noticed that my truck leans to the right.i measured from the ground to the bottom of the fender"flare". and get numbers all over the place.

Left front-35 3/4 Right front-35 1/2

Left rear-36 3/4 Right rear-36 1/4

truck has 135k and stock when i bought it. ive never touched the suspension. also still have stock shocks or at least oem parts.

just wondering if anyone could help. i highy doubt the torsion bars are that weak. my guess is the leaf springs are just weak

thanks guys

If you have stock shocks there shot. I would say change them out drive it a bit and check them again. After that if its a little off you can prob tweak the torrision bars and get it closer. My stock shocks were done at 92k

Shocks are not load bearing...... Did you measure it with a full tank of gas?. Measure the torsion bar bolts, Even 1/2 to 1 full turn diference will give you that much sag to one side.

true shocks wont mess with the ride height. but turning the torsion bars is only gonna take the front back up? and im about 3/4 full on fuel.

all the gm trucks lean that ive done. ie 99-06 and same as the sss.

In front you will either need to lift or lower one torsion key. If you lower the left front it will affect the right rear also so just back it out. 1/2 inch is normal

all the gm trucks lean that ive done. ie 99-06 and same as the sss.

In front you will either need to lift or lower one torsion key. If you lower the left front it will affect the right rear also so just back it out. 1/2 inch is normal

thats what i was thinking of doing. for got to mention im also sitting the the front bump stops

thats what i was thinking of doing. for got to mention im also sitting the the front bump stops

That is normal, they are called Jounce Bumpers and are an active part of the front suspension. If your shocks are the originals, replace them as they are beyond shot at that mileage. There is the slim possibility of a sagging leaf spring or torsion bars out of adjustment, start with shocks first.....

Also, when you say left, I assume you mean the driver's side?? The typical "Chevy lean" mentioned is normally towards the driver's side due to the weight of the fuel tank and its fuel load.