TIME

8-4PM (ill see if i can get it later)

Beech Bend

798 Beech Bend Road

Bowling Green, KY 42101

Cost

RACING $75 DOLLARS INCLUDES 1 SHIRT

WATCHING $30 DOLLARS INCLUDES 1 SHIRT

If showing up on day of event and have not prepaid shirts will not be avil. to those people

If you would like extra shirts

S-L Please add $18 dollars per shirt

XL-3XL Please add $20 dollars per shirt

4XL Please add $22 dollars per shirt

PAYPAL [email protected][ and please include shirt size. Also forum name since I will be making a list. Total track rental with 15 gallons of vht will be a little more than 4800 dollars.

As other years I will keep a tab of members that paid and how much has been raised.

TOTAL TRACK COST $4800

MEMBERS THAT PAID SO FAR $75

PAID

1) NORCAL SS RACING 2XLT SHIRT

Raffle Prizes

If we have the sss guys come out I will hold another raffle prize deal like last time. Will be djm kits and belltech kits

HOTEL

Hampton Inn Bowling Green

233 Three Springs Road, Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42104

$89.99 A NIGHT

COVERS MAY 3 AND MAY 4TH 2013

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im trying to do a event for both trucks. 2 year ago got rained out in kcir but I got raffle prizes for the ss trucks. Also since I run a ctsv site we have guys coming with those cars over also. this is my 6th year of hosting the event its also good to put faces to the names

ahh I gotcha my bad haha, so we talking a pretty big crowd cuz I just checked and it's about 5 n half hours from Illinois where I live and If I can go, I kinda want it to be worth my time. What exactly will we all do?

usually friday night people get in and we all choose a place to eat. so you have people in the lot checking out the trucks and eating then saturdya is the track event. Usually sat nights we choose a local place to go out drink and just have a good time.

Sunday is when people eat breakfast and start to leave. Im trying to see how many sss will come thru because would be great to have you guys out there again.

the hotel pretty much is where the after party is at. People just eat and get to meet everyone.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

For those who are wondering if it is "worth going" or not, Rockhead (Mark) and I drove from the Philadelphia / Central NJ area to Kansas City for that meet. There were approximately 25 each of Silverado SS's and Trailblazer SS's. The track day was rained out, but that actually gave us more time to get acquainted with all of the folks who were there. For us, the trip was well worth it. Here is a picture of all the trucks lined up on the track for a group shot.

post-9798-0-82917700-1357309634_thumb.jpg

I made this event both prevous years Tony invited us truck guys. KC was great to meet all the other silverado ss guys and like Tony said put some faces to the names. I was the only truck to show up in WI....and that sucked that we could not get people together. I need to talk to the "old man"(Joe SS Muscle Truck) to see if he is in and if so we'll have 2 trucks coming from WI this year. Another WI member has also said he's interested so hopefully we can get 3 SSS driving down there.

Hank, do you think that you and Mark may make this event? Bowling Green is 8 hours from here, so I'm definitely thinking about it.

you should come anyway your truck is bad ass and i enjoyed meeting you and your family in carlise