FULL price list of EVERY LIGHT on your truck!!

K.Brown Customs

I should've taken a before and after but the ones in there were old and one was "greening" I had 8k's before but now everyone and their mother has hids over here so I wanted more white than blue.

So obviously light output is better, ill take a before and after with my dads lights on his 07 to compare with the 5k's

I didn't get any rubber o-rings for the reverse lights but I put the stock o-ring on them and its a little tighter but I think I need more o-ring but ill take care of that.

I currently have LED's for turn signals in the front...and they do not illuminate as parking lights when headlights are on...and they hyperflash when I use my directional...do your LEDS cure this?

I currently have LED's for turn signals in the front...and they do not illuminate as parking lights when headlights are on...and they hyperflash when I use my directional...do your LEDS cure this?

Get some resistors for that flashing

• 1 month later...

Was wanting to order up some lights. Did KB get settled into his new house yet? I know he was moving and has been MIA for awhile.

I saw above there was some discussion with hyper flashing. I know some LED bulbs have resistor kits in them to make them a plug and play bulb with no issues. But since a lot of LED bulbs do not have this feature, im sure you can ohm a stock bulb, ohm the LED bulb, subtract the difference, and wire in a resistor for that amount?

All of my stuff is premium. LEDs are either HIGH power or Med power. I've been doing this awhile.... I know which LEDs last, and which ones don't.

All of my HID stuff is LIFETIME WARRANTY.

LEDs have a limited warranty depending on supplier.

HID kits are available in- 3k, 4,300k, 5k, 6k, 8k, 10k, 12k, 15k, 30k, GREEN, PINK, PURE BLUE, PURPLE----- "price, is ALWAYS the same."

LEDs can come in any color you can think of, PM for other color pricing on LEDs.

all prices above are shipped.

KB-

Witch refers to my mother-in-law. Which is for comparison