FULL price list of EVERY LIGHT on your truck!!

K.Brown Customs

• 3 weeks later...

Have been wanting to order up some lights. Anyone heard from K.Brown? I texted him about a week ago and PM'd him today. I dont think he frequents the forum much these days.

I ordered all the led lights and hids for low beams and reverse lights, just got my low beams last week after waiting over 8 weeks to get them. Still haven't got my reverse lights, and I got a refund for the LEDs. Not overly impressed with the whole deal I wouldn't recommend getting anything from him until he gets his sh!t together.

I feel like if I didn't track him down I wouldn't have got any products or refund.

Yea, i'm still not sure what went down. Seemed to be a problem with getting any of the replacement LED bulbs. I'll be a little happier when the HID reverse lights show up.

Did any one else order the LED replacements and get/not get them?

I ordered all the led lights and hids for low beams and reverse lights, just got my low beams last week after waiting over 8 weeks to get them. Still haven't got my reverse lights, and I got a refund for the LEDs. Not overly impressed with the whole deal I wouldn't recommend getting anything from him until he gets his sh!t together.

I feel like if I didn't track him down I wouldn't have got any products or refund.

uhhh :uhoh: Not quite sure if that helps my case. Maybe ill just look elsewhere? Hopefully he jumps on soon to defend his case. Unhappy customers are not a good thing to have, especially on a forum where words spread like wildfire.

uhhh :uhoh: Not quite sure if that helps my case. Maybe ill just look elsewhere? Hopefully he jumps on soon to defend his case. Unhappy customers are not a good thing to have, especially on a forum where words spread like wildfire.

Weird... I ordered a couple sets of bulbs from him came in 3 days, sent two sets of 9006 instead of 1 9005 and 1 9006.

He replaced them no issue for free... I had a good experience... Oh and those replacement lights came in 3 days as well...

I know he moved and what not... But haven't spoken to him recently.

Yeah. Im sure hes just busy with the move and im being too hard on him. Haha. Im just ready to order some lights, and have been for some time. Im sure he'll pop up within the next week or so... I hope.

Yeah. Im sure hes just busy with the move and im being too hard on him. Haha. Im just ready to order some lights, and have been for some time. Im sure he'll pop up within the next week or so... I hope.

Ya I'm sure... I hope so cuz i need more lights too lol.

He is busy I got my hid reverse kit but I did take a while because it comes from his supplier. I had a bad ballets texted him response was fast and he said he was sending me a new one. Also I think it depends on your location as to when you get the parts. Buy yeah he is busy.