FULL price list of EVERY LIGHT on your truck!!

K.Brown Customs

• 1 month later...

I speak with Kyle about 2-3 a week. I'll see if I can get a hold of him for u guys. You guys are honestly better off calling rather then texting him. Trust me on that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Alright guys. Just got off the phone with Kyle. Called him up he was a little busy said he would call me bavk, and he did. If you guys need to talk to him CALL HIM. Best way to get a hold of him.

Alright guys. Just got off the phone with Kyle. Called him up he was a little busy said he would call me bavk, and he did. If you guys need to talk to him CALL HIM. Best way to get a hold of him. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Excellent. Much appreciated!

No problem guys, anytime. Any of you guys still waiting on an order call him up. Back in february I ordered a set of replacement bulbs and a month later no parts. I called him up and 3 days later my bulbs showed up. I know he was having an issue with one of his suppliers.

Kinda disappointed here,i ordered a couple sets of bulbs,going on 2months already n still haven't received anything.

... Jeez. That sucks big. I hate waiting. Ill call him and make sure i get mine shipped out asap. :thumbs:

... Jeez. That sucks big. I hate waiting. Ill call him and make sure i get mine shipped out asap. :thumbs:

Yeah ill give him a call soon,I just haven't been driving my truck much lately so it just sits in the garage but when i do 1 of the front drl is out and a blinker so it Buggs me seeing my truck like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI he's REALLY slow to respond. After finally getting ahold of him week before last I was able to place an order which still hasn't showed and he's still not gotten back to me if it's even shipped yet.