FULL price list of EVERY LIGHT on your truck!!

K.Brown Customs

I'm into him for $70...

He did finally get back to me today. Couldn't really give me any delivery date for my LED's but he said my HID's were supposed to be here between the 21st and the 23rd so I'm assuming he doesn't carry anything in stock and just places orders and has them shipped. If you DO order I would give yourself at LEAST 3 weeks. I'll see if they do show up eventually. Not trying to bash the guy. Just want to give others a heads up on my personal experience. I'd always prefer to give a board member my business.

Edited by pirate#3 (see edit history)

I'm into him for $70...

He did finally get back to me today. Couldn't really give me any delivery date for my LED's but he said my HID's were supposed to be here between the 21st and the 23rd so I'm assuming he doesn't carry anything in stock and just places orders and has them shipped. If you DO order I would give yourself at LEAST 3 weeks. I'll see if they do show up eventually. Not trying to bash the guy. Just want to give others a heads up on my personal experience. I'd always prefer to give a board member my business.

Youre right on the non stock issue. I had asked him that also, its illegal to have HIDs stocked in the states. So he does drop shipping. Same as DDM. Give him some time guys I know hes got a bunch on his plate right now.

Sent from someplace, somewhere probably during a burnout.

I'm into him for $70...

I agree, looks like I wasn't the only one having problems. If you get ahold of kb and keep on him, he will follow through.

It's a communication thing. if its going to take 8 weeks, then I'm waiting 8 weeks. That's fine, just tell me.

I ordered a ton of led bulbs and ended up getting refunded. All my hids showed up in decent time after I started texting him.

GL guys, Kb is a good dude and I know he's trying to make it happen.

I agree he seems to be a nice guy and has good prices but it makes a guy nervous ordering for the first time and hearing story's like the ones posted.

I am sure he is busy having just bought a house but all he needs to do is come on here and reasure us he is still on top of things, communication goes a long way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Finally got my HIDS and a partial order of LED's. The HID's were quality and plug and play. The LED's were pretty cheap ( imo ) and didn't fit. The head of the bulb was too big to fit any of the locations I was trying to replace. I suggest superbrightleds.com for those.