FULL price list of EVERY LIGHT on your truck!!

K.Brown Customs

to all my fans and guys that lost hope.....

I will go (UP), (OVER) and beyond to make this ALL RITE!!

I promise you all,

if you ordered and are waiting and waiting forever...... I will throw in freebee's and order from a diffrent supplier to make it rite.

If you "want" to order and are really skeptical because of what you heard or read.... I will hook you up with a great price to set things rollin' again!

I WANT to ALL to believe in me. I don't wanna waist your time with, "blah blah... Im sorry, this is why" Im flat out SORRY and WILL make it rite!!!

I will be logging in this fourm tomorrow at 7 am!------ CALLING me directly is alwasy a great idea! --> 719.388.3348

please start talking... (((((((((((((((((((( I will make this rite )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

to all my fans and guys that lost hope.....

I will go (UP), (OVER) and beyond to make this ALL RITE!!

I promise you all,

if you ordered and are waiting and waiting forever...... I will throw in freebee's and order from a diffrent supplier to make it rite.

If you "want" to order and are really skeptical because of what you heard or read.... I will hook you up with a great price to set things rollin' again!

I WANT to ALL to believe in me. I don't wanna waist your time with, "blah blah... Im sorry, this is why" Im flat out SORRY and WILL make it rite!!!

I will be logging in this fourm tomorrow at 7 am!------ CALLING me directly is alwasy a great idea! --> 719.388.3348

please start talking... (((((((((((((((((((( I will make this rite )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Good to see you back brother!

Sent from someplace, somewhere probably during a burnout.

I thought I saw you on another forum

Yeah bro GM-Trucks, we talked about that like two weeks ago lol. I posted the link to the kid crashes bmw into house thread from there to here lol.

Edited by SilverBulletSS (see edit history)

I know giving you hell, I do it to a few other members here. I am a mod there so I see it ALL.

Had to edit my post, wasnt the ecopoops it was the bmw kid lol.. Man that thread was funny as hell.

Good to hear back from ya Kyle. Im sure you've been busy. There are just ton of people (like myself) that frequent this forum almost everyday, and are dying to get their projects rolling. Ill admit, i started to lose a little faith and look elsewhere for lights.. but im glad to see you're back in business. Ill be ordering lights from you very soon.

Same here man, I guess we still have hopes to see this lights show up then lol. I placed an order under $20 funky dollars so I was tripn but hope I see this in the mailbox.

update:

I swear! this SH*T NEVER ENDS!!!

I just sheered off the end of my wheelchair axle!!!

I have to break my chair down, pull the axle and have it tig welded.

I wish I had a tig so bad right now. anyways...... Please (( CALL )) me if you need something. --- 719.388.3348

I wont have time to be on this fourm today,

I hope you guys understand

963371_455946351155857_2039240110_o.jpg?913221_455886521161840_1926259554_n.jpg?

Actually, seeing you are not a supporting vendor, you cannot sell items in mass quantity on this site. You must get permission from the site owners/administrators (Mervz or Josh) or become a supporting vendors. As I have recently checked, you have neither.

Failing to comply, or circumventing this process will result is sanctions from this site.

Any questions, please PM or any other Mod/Admin.

THREAD CLOSED ...