Grinding in front end low rpm

Ok guys need some help i just replaced both front wheel bearings with Moog full unit brearings and abs sensors in them. I have a slow grinding sound that comes from the front axle area more on the driver side i guess cause thats the only side i sit on. I can drive 25 mph on a smooth road and it wont do it under coasting conditions but i barely touch the throttle and to keep a constant slow speed no speed diffrence it grinds low sounding and seems like its round and round like repetitive. same at like 30 mph and 45mph and its not when coasting or high acceleration i guess i cant really hear it under high acc cause i hear motor and exhaust... i need help drive train guys. its an 03 no other mods 85k.

It's prob the front diff. Mine has done it for about 60k miles. It's just there and I learned to live with it. It's not real bad but at same speed up to like 40 sometimes. I'm sure that's what it is.

It's prob the front diff. Mine has done it for about 60k miles. It's just there and I learned to live with it. It's not real bad but at same speed up to like 40 sometimes. I'm sure that's what it is.

I learned to live with it as well! That was until I was on my way home going 30 35 mph and I blew up the fronted!! $1500 later a week with out the truck and not to mention the smell of burnt gear oil in the cab of the truck that stayed in the truck for a month! I would recommend getting it looked at!!!